Welcome to the new site of The Fine Arts Center for the New River Valley. Another program year has passed like a whirlwind. As usual, we have been busy.
Events and exhibitions for the 2016-17 year included:
- Catalina’s – Sounds of Summer Concert in August
- Billy Crawford Band – Sounds of Summer Concert in May w/ Pulaski High School 1970 Class Reunion
- Domino Band – Sounds of Summer Concert in June
- J.Plunky Branch, and more at Jazz & Rib Feast – Sounds of Summer Concert in July
- Route 66 Springer Theatrical Performance
- Menagerie Exhibit
- What Lies Beneath Exhibit, by Karie Edwards
- Christmas Dreams Exhibit
- Holiday Gala at Draper Merc
- Scholastic Art Awards and Reception
- R.L. Thomas – One Man Show Exhibit
- Youth Art Month
- Permanent Collection Exhibit
- Pulaski Fest Art Booth
- Jazz & Rib Feast Art Booth
- NRV Fair Art Booth
- And much more!
2017-18 will prove to be even more exciting. Watch the Calendar page for postings!
Preparing for improved communications and marketing, this site was developed to inform of upcoming events through the Calendar page. Members can pay dues on line, and new members can sign up through this site. View the Gallery page for pictures of the various events. At last, volunteers are also able to connect with us through the website. Blog posts will feature news and interests in world of Art.
To all members, art fans, and community, hope is that you find this site very useful. The Fine Arts Center Board and Volunteers are looking forward to sharing many art memories with you.
Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.